Sunshine Coast Search and Rescue is responsible for the entire Sunshine Coast Regional District. The upper Sunshine Coast is covered by Powell River SAR and areas to the north and east of us are covered by Squamish SAR.
- Gibsons, Gambier & Keats Islands to the South
- Halfmoon Bay and Thormanby Island to the west
- Tetrahedron and Spipiyus Provincial Parks and the Dakota Ridge Winter Rec Area
- North past Egmont and Nelson Island, then up Jervis Inlet to Chatterbox Falls and Mt Victoria
- East to the western edge of Tantalus Provincial Park.